All in all it was very enjoyable

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 02, 2010
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
Staff was wonderful. Food was very good as to quality and quantity. First night had a problem with the dining room. Arrived for first seating at 7:00 p.m and then told my two table seats were given away to someone else and I would be reassigned to another table. Was not even asked if I minded! There appeared to be a somewhat cavalier attitude about the whole thing. Fortunately, the people at the table to which my guest and I were reassigned were very pleasant. Thank goodness!

Pros: ship facilities and staff

Cons: docking at Cabo San Lucas late in a.m. Limited tours.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!