Once in a Lifetime

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

9 Night Bermuda & Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2015
Ship: Liberty of the Seas

We booked this cruise shortly after I was diagnosed with a terminal degenerative brain disease.  My wife had never wanted to cruise due to seasickness and inner ear trouble, but I persuaded her to try it just once for me. We couldn't have asked for a better time.  Our room was fine and kept spotless.  Teh service of all staff members was exceptional.  Our dining staff was beyond every expectation.  Rusty and Albano at table 654 could not have done more for us.  The entire experience was so good that we are considering another cruise if I am well enough to go.

na

na

lost a valuable earing and no one would help me look for it