Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Third Mate

Great Time on the Liberty of the Seas

Sail Date: May 21, 2015

The ship was clean and the staff was exceptional. My sister and I did not have such good service with our waitress in the dining room, yet I saw the effectiveness and friendliness that we are certainly used to on all Royal Caribbean ships. Our stateroom attendant couldn't do enough for us, and was the most smiling friendliest man who actually had to take care of a room with 3 people in it. My sister, myself and her son. I had the room decorated for her birthday, and he just went the extra mile in making a birthday cake with the towels. He was wonderful!

State room attendant Noel who certainly wowed us.
Children's Programs did not use
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The only thing I was not too happy about is that you are only there until 1:00 pm.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Finally did the Dragon's Breath Flight line zip line, it was absolutely fantastic, will most certainly do it again.

The ship is part of the Freedom class only a few years newer. I can't say enough about the constant cleaning of the crew. I must have gone to the guest relations desk on quite a few occasions, and they were always so gracious and kind.