Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe

Great Experience

Sail Date: September 30, 2016

Reviewed: 10 days ago

What I liked the best was the ship itself. Everything was easily accessible. Many seating areas. You could always find a place to sit and socialize or just relax.  Also loved the staff; friendly and attentive. Some great shore excursions as well. Loved the hike to the top of Mount Vesuvius. The food was very good with a lot of variety especially in the buffet area. And while the food in main dinning room was also very good, it was not as great as I remember it being on some other cruises I've taken.

Great stateroom. Plenty of storage area for your clothes, toiletries, etc. Also a good sized balcony. But the best part was the shower. I'm not a big person (5-9 175lb) but on other cruise lines/ships I've found the shower to be cramped but not on this ship.