Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

6 ports in 8 days!

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

So first the high- great SERVICE! Crew members knew our names after the first meeting! Ship was clean, and organized and always in good standing. the dining was the best I have experienced of the 3 cruise-lines I have traveled. Our room was thoroughly cleaned and organised for us 2 times a day. The casino was quaint, and the atmosphere comfortable- I payed at the tables every night. All the staff and crew we encountered were first rate.

Now the low..... get your ice cream by 9:30pm- after that ..... NO ice cream on the entire ship. I spot for coffee 24/7...... 1 small pot or snacks pizza, cookies etc.  till 2 am. The shows could be better- they did not capture our interest