Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A bit disappointing

Sail Date: December 20, 2015

This is my 5th Royal Caribbean cruise and the most disappointing.  The ship was smaller than expected, but I was more interested in the itinerary than the ship itself.  The service in the dining room was extremely slow.....dinners took over 2 hours.  It seemed as if the wait staff was completely overworked....perhaps they cut down on the number of people.

The shows, which are usually really good, were awful.  We walked out on several of them.  There just didn't seem like there was as much to do as on other ships.

I will say that the cruise director staff put on an amazing event for Christmas eve......tons of balloons and confetti dropping.  It was really a great event and very fun.

A balcony makes all the difference. Loved it!
Very clean but ship was smaller than others than I've been on.....could really feel the motion
Just awful I overheard one of the cast members comment on how awful one of the shows was
Service in the dining room was slower than slow. Meals stretched out WAY longer than they should have.
Food in the dining room was exceptional