One of the best

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Southern Caribbean Holiday
Sail Date: September 20, 2014

Live entertaining were suited for all ages, not a big eater but excellent choices for food and if I might say very tasty, great staff and crew and most importantly great customer service. The room was a bit small but it served the purpose. One drawback - I would like to see the dress code enforced in the main dining room. We were expected to dress in evening attire and many wore regular clothes- some wore jeans,

t-shirt and even tennis shoes. I traveled on the Seabourn Sourjourn and if one was dressed inappropriately, you were not allowed to dine. Love to see Royal Caribbean do the same. However this would not prohibit me from traveling with Royal Caribbean.

Arthell Reid- room attendant, Michael and Daniella - main dining room, and Chowdry from the Windjammer cafe

2 serving areas for food in windjammer so that no one had to wait in line.

Embarking and disembarking was hassle free
Less to see than I expected on this island
Great Buys at the port
Did a tour of the island but also not much to see here
Great island - wonderful people - Sea Bathing and touring the fort