Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

One of the best

Sail Date: September 20, 2014

Live entertaining were suited for all ages, not a big eater but excellent choices for food and if I might say very tasty, great staff and crew and most importantly great customer service. The room was a bit small but it served the purpose. One drawback - I would like to see the dress code enforced in the main dining room. We were expected to dress in evening attire and many wore regular clothes- some wore jeans,

t-shirt and even tennis shoes. I traveled on the Seabourn Sourjourn and if one was dressed inappropriately, you were not allowed to dine. Love to see Royal Caribbean do the same. However this would not prohibit me from traveling with Royal Caribbean.

Cruise Photos

Arthell Reid- room attendant, Michael and Daniella - main dining room, and Chowdry from the Windjammer cafe
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Embarking and disembarking was hassle free
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Less to see than I expected on this island
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Great Buys at the port
St. John's, Antigua
Did a tour of the island but also not much to see here
Castries, St. Lucia
Great island - wonderful people - Sea Bathing and touring the fort
Bridgetown, Barbados
Sea Bathing - Lovely Beaches - Stayed in the water all day

2 serving areas for food in windjammer so that no one had to wait in line.