Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Trying to make an extra buck

Sail Date: August 30, 2014

The people working the cruise were great-rooms food etc. was fine.  The boat is in need of updating.  $30.00 per hour for very slow internet is unacceptable. No place to print a boarding pass is crazy.  I would have had to pay for an hour of internet.

I do have to complain that no matter where I turned they were trying to sell me something-all added costs.  They even blocked walkways and made it very uncomfortable to move around.  I have sailed on Royal Carribean twice before and will not do it again.  They made me feel uncomfortable for not purchasing soda, fresh squeezed orange juice, alcohol or just about anything.

Needs upgrading-sheets were old and towels had strings coming from them. All needed replacing.
Beds were soft and needed to be replaced