Not what I expected

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Southern Caribbean Holiday
Sail Date: May 17, 2014
Ship: Jewel of the Seas

I have cruised seven times before on RC and other cruise lines.  This trip appealed to an older, slower paced crowd.  It lacked public entertainment and some stateroom and ship amenities I have experienced in the past.

The best part was the crew, especially in the dining rooms.  EXCEPTIONAL.  Especially Cristina and Vukasin in the dinning room.

I made the mistake to book a passage that included one whole day at sea...never again.  It's boring and it's hard to find a deck chair at any point on that day.

Exceptional. Especially in the dinning rooms

Cabin was very small with the tiniest bathroom I have ever seen. Attendant(Lucy Thomas) was fantastic
This port has been greatly changed for the worse since my last visit on 2011. Cab drivers did not want to travel downtown until they had a group of six (downtown is 10 minutes away) Took the water taxi which ran every 15 minutes.