Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

great ship!! not happy with the service in the windjammer

Sail Date: November 30, 2013

Love the itinerary on this cruise, my only criticism is the service in the windjammer was not what I had been acustomed to on other rc ships. i feel that this particular cruise there was not enough staff to handle the crowds. I think rc needs tor e think t he fine dining and make it all open, not just my fime dining.  There were four of us and we never went to the main dining service, I feel more and more people do not want that fine dining experience so there for they should monitor the traffic in the windjammer and adjust staffing accordingly.  I found the staff on the jewel of the seas to be very pleasant and helpful.  Overall, happy with the ship and it's staff..

felt overall the ship was short staffed in the windjammer