We had a wonderful time!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

11 Night Ultimate Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 24, 2011
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
The Jewel of the Seas was a great ship. Lots of things happening. Very clean and it was very smooth. I was impressed that the ship didn't use it's anchor, but its automatic GPS system that kept it in place. They didn't want to disturb the coral.

The Monkey sighting was awesome
Don't Miss: Panama Canal
This was my favorite place that we saw. Swimming with the Sting Rays was unforgettable. I loved it so much
Don't Miss: Sting Rays

Pros: The services the ship offered were wonderful. I felt like I was the most important person on the ship, by the way that I was treated, from the Waiter to our stateroom attendant. I was greeted by eveyone that was on the staff. Also, the excursations were wonderful, we had such a great time.

Cons: The food was good, but it wasn't great. I was somewhat dissappointed in the buffet, it did not change much.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? No.