Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

We had a wonderful time!

Sail Date: January 24, 2011

The Jewel of the Seas was a great ship. Lots of things happening. Very clean and it was very smooth. I was impressed that the ship didn't use it's anchor, but its automatic GPS system that kept it in place. They didn't want to disturb the coral.

Pros: The services the ship offered were wonderful. I felt like I was the most important person on the ship, by the way that I was treated, from the Waiter to our stateroom attendant. I was greeted by eveyone that was on the staff. Also, the excursations were wonderful, we had such a great time.

Cons: The food was good, but it wasn't great. I was somewhat dissappointed in the buffet, it did not change much.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? No.

Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
Cartagena, Colombia
Colon, Panama
The Monkey sighting was awesome
Don't Miss: Panama Canal
Oranjestad, Aruba
George Town, Grand Cayman
This was my favorite place that we saw. Swimming with the Sting Rays was unforgettable. I loved it so much
Don't Miss: Sting Rays