One of my best Cruises yet!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 17, 2008
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
She is a Magnificent ship! This was my first cruise on a "Radiance Family Ship" & I was not disappointed!
We did the city by carriage tour here in Belize, some of my party was not thrilled with it, but I enjoyed hearing the history & seeing the city.
I thought this was a beautiful day! We just walked from one end to another & shopped & stopped for beverages not far from the ship.
Oh My Gosh! The beach here at Playa Del Carmen was the best! After a few hours of shopping, a few hours in the sun, did me a world of good! Not to mention the frozen beverages that were available on the beach!
We had a blast stopping in all of the stores with our 'Shopping Pass' & picking up free things & purchasing even more!

Pros: The Beauty of the Ship & all of the activities.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!