Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

One of my best Cruises yet!

Sail Date: February 17, 2008

She is a Magnificent ship! This was my first cruise on a "Radiance Family Ship" & I was not disappointed!

Pros: The Beauty of the Ship & all of the activities.

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
We did the city by carriage tour here in Belize, some of my party was not thrilled with it, but I enjoyed hearing the history & seeing the city.
We had a blast stopping in all of the stores with our 'Shopping Pass' & picking up free things & purchasing even more!
Key West, Florida
I thought this was a beautiful day! We just walked from one end to another & shopped & stopped for beverages not far from the ship.
Belize City, Belize
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Oh My Gosh! The beach here at Playa Del Carmen was the best! After a few hours of shopping, a few hours in the sun, did me a world of good! Not to mention the frozen beverages that were available on the beach!
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico