Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Cruise

Sail Date: February 17, 2008

The ship was absoulutly beautiful! I loved it. It was very clean. I liked the glass shower stalls instead of the curtains. Service was great and we enjoyed the variety of music at the bars. I was on Jewel of the seas and the singer, Jackie Wood and her group were excellent. I commended her on her performance. I have no complaints about the ship.

Pros: The ship was beautiful, wonderful service, and met nice people

Cons: the food was good, but did not like some of entrees, i wouldnt rate the food excellent

Recommends Jewel of the Seas? Yes!

the food was good, but I wouldnt rate it the best. The entrees could be improved. The lobster was excellent but very skimpy portion
Our stateroom was the best, very clean and comfortable. I loved the showers with the glass doorsl
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
I liked Playa Del Carmen, lots of nice shopping, nice town
Belize City, Belize
Did not like Belize, nothing there