The Goldsworthy experience

Island Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

15 Night Panama Canal - Ocean To Ocean (Ft. Lauderdale To Los Angeles)
Sail Date: December 05, 2015
Ship: Island Princess
Cabin Number: D308

I have added things below.  As you can tell by reading the text below we were happy with the crusise but would not recommend it to a friend.  The ship had been updated but many parts were still in need of repair.  I could not believe the size of the room.....or bathroom especially.   The comedian was right when he said you can sit on the toilet and wash your hand in the sink and your right foot in the shower.  (sorry I am comparing other ships we have been on

When I booked a asked for a table for 2 and eat early. We ended up with a table for four but the staff changed it for us.

The last one was bad. The rest of the shows were really good.

Joemar Palma and Ferdinand Mella were excellent.

There is some paint and repairs needed by porches and pool areas. I would like to see 2000+ people in the two tiny pools.....

We have had better for less money.....Too small shower built for a 5 year old.
Elvis was a perfect guide and made the best of the 30-40 minute wait on the bus because of lack of tenders..Doesn't the ship know the amount of people on excursions????