Island Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

The Goldsworthy experience

Sail Date: December 05, 2015

I have added things below.  As you can tell by reading the text below we were happy with the crusise but would not recommend it to a friend.  The ship had been updated but many parts were still in need of repair.  I could not believe the size of the room.....or bathroom especially.   The comedian was right when he said you can sit on the toilet and wash your hand in the sink and your right foot in the shower.  (sorry I am comparing other ships we have been on

We have had better for less money.....Too small shower built for a 5 year old.
very disorganized especially the disembarkation. Had early flight and had to wait for tour people to go.
There is some paint and repairs needed by porches and pool areas. I would like to see 2000+ people in the two tiny pools.....
Was not happy when we had to wait in a bus 30-40 minutes since no transportation there (Nic) return to ship
The last one was bad. The rest of the shows were really good.
Joemar Palma and Ferdinand Mella were excellent.
When I booked a asked for a table for 2 and eat early. We ended up with a table for four but the staff changed it for us.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Oranjestad, Aruba
Cartagena, Colombia
Panama Canal Transit
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua
Elvis was a perfect guide and made the best of the 30-40 minute wait on the bus because of lack of tenders..Doesn't the ship know the amount of people on excursions????
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico