Island Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Poor maintance

Sail Date: October 10, 2013

Very good treatment, food and cabins but at the third day no AC in my room creating a very high blood presion  and lack of air create in me bad feelings, went to the doctor in the ship and check me with EKG and some blood test and little by little went down but six or seven days of the cruise was a terrible experience, the ship needs repairs in the AC and also the cold water lines, taking a shower was imposible to mix the cold water with hot, allways was very hot. At arrival I went to a Hospital for a total check and spend almost two days there. My brother was in the same ship two years early and was good but as per a mantanance man the AC and the cold water pipes need repairs and the ship should be out to a dry dock fot this.

I had been in other lines for more than 10 times as this was the worst experience of all. A large amount of deviations from that .

The AC was repair in the next day and my request for a differente cabin even paying more was denied.

Oscar E Santana  12601 SW 13 St #308 Pembroke Pines Florida  33027

Phone 9543998119

I was talking and make comments with a friend which is a lawyer and tell me to write you what I did yestarday to Customer Services.

Needs heavy work.
Panama Canal (Cruise Into Canal) Excellent
Colon, Panama Imposible to go down
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica Imposible to go down
George Town, Grand Cayman Imposible to go down

Needs refurnishment, many passengers complain about the shower with only hot water and poor AC in dining and recreation areas. I spoke to a few.