A WONDERFUL CRUISE

Island Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

14 Night Panama Canal Eastbound (Los Angeles To Ft. Lauderdale)
Sail Date: November 30, 2008
Ship: Island Princess
I HAVE CRUISED 10 TIMES AND I SEE THAT THE AMENDITIES ARE DWINDLING. YOU USE TO GET TO TAKE ALL EXERCISE CLASSES FOR FREE. THEY ARE NOW CHARGING FOR MANY THINGS THAT WE GOT FOR FREE. I MISSED THE COOKIES IN THE ROOM AND AFTER DINNER.

THE FOOD WAS OK. I THINK THAT THAT IS ALSO TAKING A HIT.

EXTERTAINMENT WAS GREAT. I LOVED THE WATERCOLOR ARTIST WHO TAUGHT 7 CLASSES( IRIS PATRICIA JOHNS) SHE WAS ABSOLUTLY GREAT.

I HAVE TO SAY FOR THE MOST PART THAT THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY. OUR HEAD WAITER AND WAITER WENT OVER AND ABOVE THERE DUTIES

I LIKED THE SIZE OF THIS SHIP

THE DECOR LOOKED WORN. USUALLY WITH PRINCESS EVERYTHING IS TOP QUALITY. I SAW FRAYED TOWELS CARPET ETC.
HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH OUR TOUR/BUS DRIVER ON TOUR

Pros: I LIKED THE ITERNERY

Cons: THAT YOU HAD TO PAY FOR MOST EXERCISE CLASSES

Recommends Island Princess? Yes!