Ok

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Harmony of the Seas

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: November 10, 2018

Ship: Harmony of the Seas

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: 7230

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

Very disappointed. Cruise director and assistant not great at all very dry and Kirby. The Oasis staff overall was MUCHHHHH better. Main dining room staff not great, we felt rushed the entire time. Staff seemed overwhelmed. Shows need improvement. The best thing about the cruise was Bibi is guest services she was very helpful, Fetco our cabin guy EXCELLENT service!!!!! I mean totally excellent and Yetri in the spa EXCELLENT service, if it wasn’t for them I probably would have stayed in my cabin the entire time. This is he first time I have cruised and not really enjoyed it. did not live up to promises I will be sending and writing the better business bureau on them, lots of issues from day one one board credits wasn’t there, insurance didn’t show on the RC side thank God nothing happened, just bad service. I think that was a sign that we should have spent all that money on something else!

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Ship tip

Choose another ship

Ports of call

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Basseterre, St. Kitts

Not friendly at all lots of people complaining bad food service

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Did not get a chance to really visit the country after excursion wished we could have shortened St Kitts and stay in PR longer

Labadee (Cruise Line Private Island)

Disembarkation