FANTASTIC cruise and Cruiseline! by braco69Verified Review / Sail Date: / Traveled As: Family (young children)
Size: 287 sq. ft.; Balcony: 80 sq. ft.
Occupancy: Up to 4 guests
Amenities: Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King private bathroom with tub sitting area with table and sofa bed private balcony an interactive flat-screen TV iPod docking station mini-safe radio telephone and a hairdryer. Additional Royal Suite Class/Sea Class amenities include luxury pillowtop mattress luxury Hermes Ferragamo or L'Occitane bath amenities dinner access to Coastal Kitchen and specialty bottled water.
Wheelchair Accessible Staterooms: 14254 and 14654 (390 sq. ft.; Balcony 274 sq. ft.)
Wheelchair Accessible Amenities: Open bed frames wider entry door turning spaces sitting area with lowered vanity closet rods and private bathroom with a wider door roll-in shower grab bars fold-down shower bench hand-held shower head raised toilet and a lowered sink.
Please Note: Royal Caribbean requires guests booked in this category to acknowledge need for the accessible stateroom by completing a Guest Special Needs Form.
Smoking Policy: Smoking is not permitted in staterooms or on balconies.
Junior Suite 3J Cabins:
Junior Suite 3J cabins can be found on:
Junior Suite 3J Reviews
Junior Suite 3J Cabins - Suite
Other categories for Suite cabins include:
- 9Q - Aquatheater Suite with Balcony
- EN - Aquatheater Suite with Balcony
- L1 - Crown Loft Suite with Balcony
- L2 - Crown Loft Suite with Balcony
- U3 - Owner's Suite with Balcony
- GR - Grand Suite with Balcony
- 8Q - Aquatheater Suite with Balcony
- RL - Royal Loft Suite with Balcony
- QA - Aquatheater Suite with Balcony
- J4 - Junior Suite
- VS - Villa Suite - 4 Bedroom
- TL - Star Loft Suite
- TF - Grand Suite - 2 Bedrooms