Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Not good!

Sail Date: May 12, 2016

this cruise was surely not what we expected.  We are frequent cruisers, but this was a disappointment. The ship is in bad shape, but that is apparently caused by little energy from staff.  Railings needed dusting, floors needed cleaning, tables needed wiping off.  One day it rained and they had 30 gallon buckets catching the rain leaking from the ceiling...and it was full of water.  When the floors were wet there was no effort to fun a mop over them.  I feared for walking over the puddles on deck.  The staff was just not concerned about their customers.  At times during this cruise, I would have been hard pressed to even find a staff if an emergency happened.  We did have attentive wait staff for our evening dining.  The food was okay.  Not enough activities to keep the guests busy.  This ship had a huge screen on deck, but they ran pictures of Royal Caribbean signs and the ocean.  What a waste of time.  Our room was very small.  I realize staterooms are usually small, but this was not comfortable.  The beds were nearly on the floor and looked more like cots at summer camp than beds on a cruise ship.  As I mentioned before, we cruise and travel several times a year, but I think we would rather stay at home than do Grandaur of the Sea again!