Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Terry's Review

Sail Date: May 12, 2016

Service was outstanding. This cruise was one of the better one I have had. All aspects of the cruise form beginning to end was very good. I loved my room and my room attendant provided outstanding service. The food was excellent. I especially enjoyed the wide food variety provided in the Windjammer café. The activities were very appealing, especially the dance classes. There was a major improvement in the internet service, it was much, much faster than the last time I cruised. I very much enjoyed the shows.

Very comfortable.

Loved the food variety in the windjammer café.