Nice cruise but rude workers

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 27, 2016
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

The cruise was nice but there were a lot of rude people working on the ship. The lady working the morning sift at the park cafe was rude every morning. I stood back and watch...think it was maybe just me or she was having a bad day. No, she was rude to everyone. The guy working the excursion was just as bad. and on the last day of the cruise you can forget about the workers in the Spa even saying hello.

The ice cream freezer was broke so there was no ice cream for the first four days on the ship.I heard about 5 different people complaining about several things over the course of the cruise as well.

As for the food....The same thing is served at the buffet as in the dinning room it all just depends on if you want to get dressed up or not. The waiter we had was super nice! However, the waiter we had on the morning that we got off the ship not so much...rude. I have been on lots of cruises and I can say this is the first time I have come across rude workers.