Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

SECOND TO NONE

Sail Date: April 27, 2016

This was my first cruise and  we would have booked another trip, but we could not

decide on where we wanted to go. Your staff high energy and personality are contagious.  We  were very pleased with your  cleanliness, organization, timeliness, attitude, cheerfulness and your astute supervisors Tenisha and the Turkish guy .He had a very keen eye with much  vigilance    not only over his   staff but also with the guest.  I   began  with but switched to we because my travelling

friend Sheila had gone on a cruise prior in 1994. We share the same ideas  that this was  a wonderful experience. Most of all we did not have to search for our luggage. You are super

We like our view the room was always clean and neat
Averral was wonderful she did an excellent job
Embarkation and Disembarkation Your organization skills was s superior and the airlines could benefit with your organizationally
help. My luggage was waiting for me. Your are great
Ship Quality We were impressed about the cleanliness of all areas where we came in contact
Destinations and Excursions Super, wonderful G R E A T memories
Onboard Activities Super and very organized
Entertainment exceeded my expectation. They were good and refreshing.
Your staff were wonderful ,friendly ,kind
and full of energy Annjie excellent her partner Michael Peter and their supervisor made us feel special.
We cannot find enough words to describe the
food it was excellent, plenty and of numerous variety We found the food very delicious
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Labadee, We have dreams ,dreams to remember In addition to the calmness relaxing and a dip in the water, Che Lindsay gave me cause to remember and the biggest laughter we have ever had and continue to have Keep him as your staff forever.
San Juan, Puerto Rico Our tour guide was wonderful we learned some history
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas We had a touch of their rainy weather and food We also bought earrings, watch, T shirts and sun shade
Philipsburg, St. Maarten We had trip on the sea taxi and tour on the double decker bus However, we old folks electronically retarded and not able to upload any photo/