Enjoyable

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 27, 2016
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

Unfortunately I became ill as soon as I boarded. It took three days to get over the vomiting and diarrhea. I didn't feel like participating in any of the onboard activities. Once we arrived in Haiti I felt better and was able to enjoy the wonderful beach at Labadee. We didn't spend enough time in Puerto Rico to do anything but shop for souvenirs.

Don't know

We were not sure if the treats in the room were complimentary or if we would be charged.

Don't waste your money on the beverage package. Don't waste your money on the specialty restaurants.

Don't waste your money going to Magens beach. The free beach is just as nice.