Not All Fun And Games!!!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 30, 2016
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
Cabin Number: 2051

Some of it was very good, great people and some fun too. Did not care for the new Cruise Director and his wife at all. Last one was a great joy!!! They need to update their trivia library for people who go on the same ship multiple times. It's like watching TV re-runs!!! The shows were good, but, three same as our Autumn excursion!!! Two comedians especially!!! The singing cruise directors, well I will be kind here. Now to the really bad part, we both got NORO virus, never got off ship in St. Maarten. Ship did refund that. He got sick first...and days later me...I still am. Medical staff was wonderful, and the room isolation was not their fault. Everyone on staff was great, who knows where this came from. We have taken this ship 3 times, and this was the worst thing we encountered. Shame!!! Right now, I feel I want to stay on land for a good while to come, but, I am feeling pretty lousy too!!! Thank God, this hit at end of cruise not beginning!!!

Small but good enough!!!

Meet the people and enjoy!!!