Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

stateroom problems

Sail Date: March 30, 2016

My phone, Fit bit, and Kindle chargers along with the multiple connection device for them were taken from my luggage before we got the luggage in the state room.

The ship on the most part was fine but we had way too many problems with our stateroom.  First night shower head was coming off the hose, they replaced it the next day.  Following that we had no hot water in the shower for 2 days, they came and fixed it.  The next day the drain in the bathroom clogged and water from the shower overflowed and we had to use all our towels to sop it up, they came and fixed it.  Floor by the bed was wet and I had to put towels on the carpet to keep my feet dry.  That went on for 3 days and the day before we were to Dock in Baltimore they came to fix it.  There was also a banging sound above my bed that woke me intermittingly during the night.  The day before we docked they came and found a pipe leaking behind the outside wall which they fixed but they had to remove the ceiling panels to find the leak and where the noise was coming from.  This took most of that day and we could not acess the room to start packing because the furniture was in the middle of the room.  Once fixed they put fans on to dry the carpet which they didn't do but instead they amplified the bad wet carpet odor coming from under the bed.

So, yes, cruise was fun but room, not so much.

See above remarks