Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful Trip and Crew!

Sail Date: March 20, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We live in PA and you can't beat leaving from your local port (versus NJ or SC).  Food was exceptional, many choices, fresh and carefully prepared.

The boat is one of the oldest in the fleet but room was clean and dining staff and servers were TOP NOTCH!

Entertainment was wonderful, comedians, band, children's face painting/balloon art.  Due to some ship timing, we were unable to make our last stop in Haiti and RCI granted us a 20% discount-nice.  DId I mention RCI offered Easter Sunday mass and was VERY respectful in acknowledging the Veterans and 1st responders-classy.

Husband and I even learned how to Tango and swing dance-

4-stars, not 5 as I wish there were more dishes bins/trash receptacles to put our used dishes/trash versus having staff clean-up.

Baltimore, Maryland
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Beach was beautiful, wish I would have bargained for our 8 passenger van/cab ride ($75 each way).
Basseterre, St. Kitts