Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Everything was wonderful except the beds

Sail Date: December 09, 2015

I suppose I'm an experienced cruiser as I've been on 10 over the last 20 years.  \

I cannot say enough about the food, absolutely the consistently best I've ever had on a cruise ship.  Everything else was great except the beds...

Let's talk about the beds.  I am a fit and active person but over the years I have developed back problems.  We had two single beds in out ocean view room and when I saw them I immediately expected trouble.  Sagging in the middle, one was firmer that the other but both were back breakers.  I spent 3 days of the cruise hobbling around like I was 80, I'm 55.  The pain of those beds eventually lead me to sleeping on the floor.  My companion has no back problem history but he was also laid up with back pain.

I suggest you stick to the newest RC ships, hopefully their beds are no so warn out.

Great cabin, godawful beds.
Baltimore, Maryland
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Do not rent a car or attempt to drive. The island has too many cars and is one big traffic jam. Over developed, paved paradise.

Beds!