Big surprise of how this small ship is wonderful!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2015
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

We went on the Grandeur March 31, 2015. I knew it was a small ship, the smallest that I have ever been on , and was a little concerned about there being enough to do, rocking, etc. What a BIG surprise! I LOVE this ship!  Smaller means less people, ALWAYS something going on in the Centrum, easy to get around, a cozier feel, if that is a way to put it haha. This ship does not disappoint!  The musical entertainment was superb at the nightly shows and more so in the centrum during the day and evening. I was amazed after being a little let down with these things on other ships in the past.  The nightly shows were fabulous, except for the first night comedian, He was so bad people left and they could have let him off before he even got on they way most of us saw it. Not even REMOTELY funny.  Our stateroom was exceptionally clean I am the kind that takes my lysol spray AND wipes and does the whole room before  I touch anything. From the drawers in the whole stateroom to the shelves in the bathroom to the top of the closets, I got nothing!  I mean not even a trace of dust!!  Kurt, our cabin steward, was wonderful.  Room service was top notch, as was everyone we came in contact with. The photo gallery guy was not real friendly, but he was ok.  I can't wait to travel on it again :) My last RC cruise on the explorer a few years ago was a nightmare. Worst cruise ever. So bad I said never again to RC.. but this cruise surely changed my mind!  LOVE the Grandeur!

The quietest stateroom I have ever had! Even the late night noise from the Centrum was never heard! and I am a very light sleeper

Enjoy your balcony by using room service for a few meals!

Da Party Bus!!