Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great experience

Sail Date: March 31, 2015

The cruise ship was smaller than I expected however it didn't bother me at all. I actually was very comfortable letting the kids be on their own because we were able to find each other much easier on the ship this size. All the activities on board were phenomenal!!! There was always something to do for people all ages. The kids club was great!!! My daughter wanted to be there all day long. The staff was super nice in all departments. Our waiter, Alex from Peru, was the most wonderful person in the world. Even though the food wasn't a 5 star quality every day, Alex made our dining experience a 5 star!!!

Enjoyed our ding experience at Great Gatsby with our waiter Alex from Peru.
Our kids loved the kids club!!!
The entertainer on board was great.
I would recommend to upscale the food a bit, but overall we had a wonderful time.