Great cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2015
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

I have no big complaints about this cruise.  The food was great; the staff was very kind and attentive in every area of the ship and everything was very clean.

I thought the food was excellent and offered many choices. I was disappointed that the ship did not have traditional Easter food on Easter Sunday.

Our group did not participate in most activities.

I didn't take advantage of the entertainment. I was VERY disappointed in the "Sexiest Man Contest". I thought it was tasteless and inappropriate with 300 children on board and many of them watching this from the pool deck.

No comment since we didn't bring children.

The staff in every area of the ship was friendly and accomodating. I was impressed that even the maintenance workers said hello.

Being a smaller ship, there were not as many entertainment features but still plenty to do.

Everything was clean and nice. My only negative comment is that it is difficult to get to the one side of our bed near the desk. You can easily bump your ankle trying to maneuver into that space.

I think the last three days should be broken up with a stop somewhere. Three days is too long on the ship. My only other negative comment is that I felt that the "Sexiest Man Contest" was trashy and inappropriate.

We just drove around touring the city.
Food was better than the last time we were there in 2011 and it was a nice, relaxing day.
It was nice that so many things were within walking distance. Great day.
It was unfortunate that we were there on Easter Sunday as the stores closed early and some were not open at all.
It was disappointing that we were there on Easter Monday as many of the stores were not open or closed early.