Wet with a bad smell

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

8 Night Bahamas (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2014
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

First I want to start this review by stating, our two servers (John & Sha Ron) was excellent. If it had not been for them the experience would have been all bad, but those two was the greatest.

On the second day of our cruise we advised the service desk that our floor coming out of the bathroom was wet and it left the room with a bad smell. Someone brought in a big fan to dry the floor, well by bed time the fall was still wet but do to the loud noise from the fan we had to put it out side our room. We went back to guest services again the next day to advise the problem had not been resolved. The manager which was a female she asked why did we take the fan out of the room. We had to explain we were unable to sleep with the fan running. Plus the problem still existed so at that time we asked if we could be moved to another room. Not a upgrade but just to be moved. We were advised there was no more room available. In the mean time there was word that a pipe had busted and there was a few rooms that was having problems with water on the floor. By the fourth day or should I say night and many complaints, magically there was a room available. We were now moved to the front of the ship..... which came with experiencing  a lot of movement and noise from something hitting the side of the ship. Oh, plus we had to pack everything back up at 9:30 pm and then unpack again once moved. Then to top it off, one of the reasons I choose this cruise was because it include Keys West. Due to high winds the stop was canceled.  I know this decision was made for the safety of the passengers, but it was a big disappointment. I have cruised with Royal Caribbean previously and the ship & cruise was fantastic but this time it was not good. I think if they would have moved us to another room on the first day of our complaint, we would have felt like our concern was priority. But instead I was left feeling like, we have your money and now you are stuck with what ever we give you.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

N/A

My two servicers was John and Sha Ron and they were the best thing about the whole cruise. Hats off to them for doing such a great job.

The room's floor was wet and the room had a bad smell.

I enjoyed eating at the Gasby instead of the WindJammer.

I will not cruise out of Baltimore, Maryland in the winter time any more.
It was to cold to go to the beach, but the shopping was good.
It was great shopping and the weather was good.
Now this was really nice.
Due to high winds we did not stop here. This was a BIG disappointment.