Dissappointment

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

8 Night Bahamas (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2014
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

Our family has cruised on other ships prior to this one. We heard that Royal Caribbean was one of the best. Wrong. I won't say that it was the worst experience of my life. If I would have nothing to compare it to, I would probably have a different review. The food was not the best and the selection was very slim. I ate the same meal for 8 days straight. Our room attendant was, by no means, out to win a gold star that is for sure. He left his cleaning rag and the door stop laying on our table. We had sand on the floor on Tuesday from the beach, it was still there when we left Saturday. The cups in the bathroom, used to rinse our mouths were never replaced so we were using dirty cups every day. He told us that he couldn't make us towel animals every day because of the towel shortage. He made the animal, filled our bathroom with towels and left a stack of almost 10 towels laying beside the animal along with the cardboard that he cut the eyes out of laying on our bed. He left our dirty towels lay on the floor. Our hair was on the counter where we had combed it, it had never been wiped up. The floor was gross. I have pictures of the floor. The shows were less than spectacular. We watched the same one twice. These are just things that we were not used to. I think we will go back to cruise lines that we know that we are happy with. Thank you for the experience.

It was the same food everyday and wasn't the best.

Needed more for families that didn't cost a lot of money.

Could have been better.

Our waiter In and his asstant Ken were awesome!!!

This ship is old.

The cabin was crowded for a family of 4. Not any space to store luggage. You have only the little space in front of the couch to walk and you can really only go in a circle.

Key West, Florida Did not visit port