Grand Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Second Mate

Need to book on newer ships in the future

Sail Date: September 25, 2016

Reviewed: 16 days ago

I guess I am getting spoiled.  The cruise was good, the itinerary was good, the service/food/entertainment was good and  the ship was fine, but being spoiled I missed all the bells and whistles offered on newer ships.  Specifically on demand TV and billing information in my stateroom.  This ship had the typical entertainment venues (singers/dancers, comedy etc), but lack the specialty items such as cirque shows, blue man group, Broadway plays (i.e. Chicago).    Please do not misunderstand me, we enjoyed ourselves on the trip, but being a seasoned cruiser with more than 30 trips, we are accustom to the special  features offered on newer ships.

smaller with less shelf space than newer ships