Good and bad

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

10 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Tracy Arm Fjord (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 30, 2016
Ship: Grand Princess
Cabin Number: A319

I was very happy with the service in the restaurants and the Wheelhouse. We had any time dining and they really did a good job taking care of us. Fany at the door did a good job. The cabin Steward was just okay nothing special. The food was a -c. They over cooked the omelets' every time not only mine but others. I had the cheese omelet that had not taste of cheese. My friend and I had the veal at dinner and it was tuff as nails. We sent them back and they insisted on trying another. My second one was tuff as well so I had spaghetti which was good. Was looking forward to some fried chicken, it had paprika on it and it ruined the taste. The deserts and pizza on 14 were great.  One other thing that bugged us was the fact they allowed people in the dining room with sweats and un appropriate attire. I am not a stick in the mud but did make an effort to meet your standard.  Buy the way the tour of the Galley was really neat.

commented above

NA

The ship needs a good cleaning and refurbished.

A little small but I think last time we were on this ship we had a room on a lower floor which may have provided more room. I was okay I spent a lot of time on the balcony.

Have someone taste the food prior to serving. We noticed you have cut back on the portions which is good so you can afford to make a good dish.

Did not get to see due to the ice being dangerous
Had been there before. We took a long walk out to a park and it was good scenery an good exercise.