Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

Good and bad

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

I was very happy with the service in the restaurants and the Wheelhouse. We had any time dining and they really did a good job taking care of us. Fany at the door did a good job. The cabin Steward was just okay nothing special. The food was a -c. They over cooked the omelets' every time not only mine but others. I had the cheese omelet that had not taste of cheese. My friend and I had the veal at dinner and it was tuff as nails. We sent them back and they insisted on trying another. My second one was tuff as well so I had spaghetti which was good. Was looking forward to some fried chicken, it had paprika on it and it ruined the taste. The deserts and pizza on 14 were great.  One other thing that bugged us was the fact they allowed people in the dining room with sweats and un appropriate attire. I am not a stick in the mud but did make an effort to meet your standard.  Buy the way the tour of the Galley was really neat.

A little small but I think last time we were on this ship we had a room on a lower floor which may have provided more room. I was okay I spent a lot of time on the balcony.
The ship needs a good cleaning and refurbished.
Children's Programs NA
commented above
San Francisco, California
Ketchikan, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Did not get to see due to the ice being dangerous
Victoria, British Columbia
Had been there before. We took a long walk out to a park and it was good scenery an good exercise.

Have someone taste the food prior to serving. We noticed you have cut back on the portions which is good so you can afford to make a good dish.