Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Tracy Arm Fjord was not covered

Sail Date: July 10, 2016

We paid top $ to see Tracy Arm Fjord and got Endicott Arm instead. No big deal! The glacier was too far away. Grand Princess should compensate for the missed item as advertised. There was no apologies and conveniently grossed over the omission. Very disappointing.

Choice too limited.
I was not home-sick because of the excellent food
San Francisco, California
Ketchikan, Alaska
Nothing exciting!
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
The train ride was good
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Captain gave it a miss. Very disappointed as that was the very reason I came to Alaska. The cruise was incomplete without Tracy Arm Fjord. I felt short changed. Will think twice of recommending friends. I demand some compensation.
Victoria, British Columbia

To ensure all itineraries must be met before booking. I did not get to see Tracy Arm Fjord for no valid reason.