Tracy Arm Fjord was not covered

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Tracy Arm Fjord (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 10, 2016
Cabin Number: C310

We paid top $ to see Tracy Arm Fjord and got Endicott Arm instead. No big deal! The glacier was too far away. Grand Princess should compensate for the missed item as advertised. There was no apologies and conveniently grossed over the omission. Very disappointing.

I was not home-sick because of the excellent food

Choice too limited.

To ensure all itineraries must be met before booking. I did not get to see Tracy Arm Fjord for no valid reason.

Nothing exciting!
The train ride was good
Captain gave it a miss. Very disappointed as that was the very reason I came to Alaska. The cruise was incomplete without Tracy Arm Fjord. I felt short changed. Will think twice of recommending friends. I demand some compensation.