Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

EXCELLENT SERVICE ATTITUDE OF STAFF

Sail Date: June 10, 2016

Cabin: 621

very good experience with grand princess cruise , everything was very good,

activities , staff , cabin , food , i will recomend this cruise to my family and friends,

congratulations.

clean, fresh , beautyfull, especialy under the care of DELNITO , he was always friendly .
only one coment, somebody of the spa staff, charge on my account $ 107.00 , of something my wife didn't consumed on her visit , the charge was applied the night before the disembark, at 11:00 pm . The frontdesk staff removed from my account.

1 Comment