Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Overall experience

Sail Date: May 21, 2016

Overall, my husband and I had a very pleasant experience during this cruise.  Our dining room stewards Tanya Sergeyeva and Ferdinand Rosalez were both attentive and friendly. Both have a welcoming smile wherever we saw them. Our stateroom steward Jelena Nikolic provided excellent service.

When i booked this cruise thru Cheap Tickets it was noted that this was an anniversary cruise.  As we boarded and walked thru the hallway to our room I saw anniversary posters on some cabin doors.  When we reached our room i was so disappointed to not see a poster for us. I also requested robes for our stateroom and found none upon arrival.  We had to request the robes from guest services and after a couple of days with still no poster on our door (yes, I kept complaining to him every time we passed by other staterooms with posters and balloons on their doors!) he went to the service desk and told them.

What can you do better?  Attention to details in my situation, I'm not sure who dropped the ball on this one.

There is also a room steward on deck 8, i think her name is Blesinda, she could be a bit more friendly, she avoided eye contact when we saw her in the hallway.

More time in Victoria, Canada.  Joining the excursion does not give time to explore the city on our own.

Thanks for your attention.

Always clean
Victoria was too short
San Francisco, California
Ketchikan, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Did not get to see Tracy Ford, got to see Endicot t, it was very scenic.
Victoria, British Columbia
could use more time to see the beauty of the city.

The Alaska Cruise is wonderful, great views and sceneries. Good weather!