Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

Grand Princess 10-Day Alaskan Cruise

Sail Date: May 21, 2016

This is my second 10 day Alaskan cruise with Princess.  I suggested this one to my friends because of ease of departure from San Francisco, no flights, and that the cruise itself is similar to cruising a lake.  They would have breath-taking scenery on both sides of the ship and the ship docks right up to the towns, with easy on and off for passengers.

Let's see, of seeing mountain goats and bear on the road up the Klondike in Skagway, the glaciers in Juneau and Endicot along with whales, seals, puffin birds, and eagles, beautiful Butchart Gardens in Victoria, B.C.....what was my favorite part of the cruise?? All of it--no disappointments with what I saw and did!!

Our cabin was just like the photos on the Princess site.
We were able to have the door opened on the partition between balconies with our friends who where in the cabin next to us. Another couple traveling with us joined all of us on the balconies. We had champagne while leaving San Francisco. Our room was always kept neat and clean by the room steward.

Everything happens in the center of the ship at the Atrium on decks 5,6,and 7. You'll find the shops, wine bar and coffee bar, two cafes' and entrances to dining rooms, plus wonderful entertainment!!