Grand Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Third Mate

Mom's 83rd Birthday!

Sail Date: February 03, 2016

Room Type: Suite

We had a very enjoyable time.

What I liked: Entertainment was nice, they did get the people involved. Everything was on board to keep the momentum going. Service was excellent Edwin Morales and Darren Jugoo treated us like Royalty.

What I didn't like: Karaoke was obviously unfair in picking the best singers, it was based upon who had the largest crowd of friends on the ship. Judges should be your employee's that entertain should pick the best. That would  be more Entertaining and draw more people. Your Bingo: My wife did win in bingo and another person claimed that he had bingo also. When it was brought out I noticed that the person did not bingo on the last number. Meaning that he missed his bingo because he didn't bingo on that number. My wife had to split it with him. When I brought it up to "Jeff" he said "we don't play it that way" ? Those of us who play bingo know that person didn't have a bingo. Your supposed to have bingo on the last number called. You should advise that before people pay to play. Casino was tight and everyone knew it.

Cruise Photos

We have experienced the normal cab to the Suite and we are hooked on having our own Balcony. It was really nice.
There was no place to sit when we had to part our room. Had to stand around for 15 minutes until we found a seat. I was with my mom 83 years old.
Very impressed!
Could use improvement, Manzanillo tour guild was okay. the Mic didn't work, the rods were rough. would have been better catching a cab. We went to Mazatlán they had a parade and we didn't get to see all the stops was a nice place to shop. Another lady told me that she spent $159 for her grand daughter to see the dolphins, explained that she only there for 20 minutes not the 40 minutes that was promised, then she was charge an addition $60 for the picture. we did have a good time snorkeling at Cabo San Lucas. that was the best one for us.
Karaoke needs a better voting system, it was about, pleasing a larger group, than voting in the quality to make it more pleasing to the ship. It basically avoided others that enjoy music. Should have had the contest in the big theater. I felt it would of drawn more people.
Singers and dancers were great.
Brando did an excellent job in keeping our room up. room Number D625
Edwin Morales & Derren Jugoo made a great team as our servers.

Do your own research on the tours, I would simple taken a cab into town. If you want to ride cheap take the bus. we paid $28 for a cab and came back by bus for $3.