Mom's 83rd Birthday!

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

10 Night Mexico (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 03, 2016
Ship: Grand Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: D625

We had a very enjoyable time.

What I liked: Entertainment was nice, they did get the people involved. Everything was on board to keep the momentum going. Service was excellent Edwin Morales and Darren Jugoo treated us like Royalty.

What I didn't like: Karaoke was obviously unfair in picking the best singers, it was based upon who had the largest crowd of friends on the ship. Judges should be your employee's that entertain should pick the best. That would  be more Entertaining and draw more people. Your Bingo: My wife did win in bingo and another person claimed that he had bingo also. When it was brought out I noticed that the person did not bingo on the last number. Meaning that he missed his bingo because he didn't bingo on that number. My wife had to split it with him. When I brought it up to "Jeff" he said "we don't play it that way" ? Those of us who play bingo know that person didn't have a bingo. Your supposed to have bingo on the last number called. You should advise that before people pay to play. Casino was tight and everyone knew it.

Edwin Morales & Derren Jugoo made a great team as our servers.

Karaoke needs a better voting system, it was about, pleasing a larger group, than voting in the quality to make it more pleasing to the ship. It basically avoided others that enjoy music. Should have had the contest in the big theater. I felt it would of drawn more people.

Singers and dancers were great.

Brando did an excellent job in keeping our room up. room Number D625

Very impressed!

We have experienced the normal cab to the Suite and we are hooked on having our own Balcony. It was really nice.

Do your own research on the tours, I would simple taken a cab into town. If you want to ride cheap take the bus. we paid $28 for a cab and came back by bus for $3.