Grand Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Mexican Riveria from San Francisco

Sail Date: February 03, 2016

Cruise was relaxing and fun. The pools were super clean and for an old ship it was well maintained and crews were working all the time to keep things up. The treadmills in the gym were poor quality and no private showers in the gym area, only one open shower outside by the sauna and steam room. The food was very good in the dining rooms, buffets and the only major disappointment was paying for the Crown Grill who advertised daily they served "Premium Aged Beef". I ordered the 14oz. ribeye and fought my way through a tough piece of utility grade beef. Our room attendant was bossy and put out when asked to put our beds together to a queen from a twin arrangement. I gave him a $10.00 and he agreed to make the change. We did like most all of the staff and loved some of them and enjoyed great service in general. Many passengers were octogenarian and did not use the pools and open areas which made it nice. You could find chairs and it was easy to move around. My first time on Princess and I would cruise with them again.

Ill fitting carpet with stains, rust spots, stains on bedspread. Parfait was left in refrigerator from previous cruise. Bed was worn out and compressed.
Princess should look into the supply chain management of the meat purchases and delivering poor quality meat at premium prices does not speak well for the Princess Cruise line.