Grand Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

10 Day Mexican Riviera Cruise

Sail Date: December 20, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Overall, the cruise was great. The embarkation and disembarkation process was smooth and easy. I did not mind the several (5) at sea days.  I do wish the crew would enforce the policy of not saving seats in the theater.  There were two shows I missed because people went in very early and held numerous seats for those who showed up later.  I was very happy with the cabin steward, our accommodations, and the overall cleanliness of the ship.  The dining room staff were all great, and the food was okay.  I was not happy with the service desk personnel.  I lost a credit card, turned in the loss when I discovered it, and checked on it at the desk two days in a row.  Each time I was told they did not have it.  The last day of the cruise I had a call from the front desk.  They had my card there the entire time, but did not call until the last day.  I went to all of the trouble of cancelling the card.

I also think paying for internet, soft drinks, and specialty coffees is ridiculous when the cost of the cruise is already over $2000.00 per person.

But, I do understand that is the policy now for almost all cruise companies.

We bought an all-inclusive drink card, and I hope I got my money's worth!

Very neat and clean. Wonderful cabin steward named John.
San Francisco, California
Easy transfer from airport to terminal.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Manzanillo, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Beautiful views and picture opportunities even if one does not leave the ship.

I like being aft and up higher on the ship. I enjoy the motion and the vibrations and sounds of the engines. We loved our cabin location on deck 9, Dolphin. The only problem was numerous children running up and down the halls at night. But, it was a Christmas cruise, so I understand.