Fun!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern
Helpful Vote: 1

Freedom of the Seas

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)

Sail Date: October 27, 2019

Ship: Freedom of the Seas

Review Summary

I bought the drink package after being falsely assured that Truly spiked seltzer would be available. It was not. I had to go to 5 different bars to find just 1! Then if I wanted another I would have to pay a waiter $5 or a bartender $10 to find me one on the ship. Absolutely unacceptable. The MDR WAS AMAZING and somehow had one for me 2 nights at dinner. Certainly nowhere even close to what I spent on the drink package and gratuity. I’m giving RC a chance to make this right with me or I will go on Social Media and rant.

Embarkation

Smooth

Ship Experiences

Golf, shows, swimming, salon

Enjoyable

Very accommodating

Pool bathrooms could have been cleaner

Was perfect

They mislead and lie about drinks they will have on the ship and you are left high & dry if that’s the only thing you can drink

Ports Of Call

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Stayed 2 days prior to departure

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Rented a car and explored

Basseterre, St. Kitts

Yes- self booked.

St. John's, Antigua

Castries, St. Lucia

Wedding day

Bridgetown, Barbados

Local bus to a beach bar

Disembarkation