Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Vacation EVER!

Sail Date: September 25, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Not only was the cruise fantastic, but my crafting/art journaling classes I signed up to take with Michelle McCosh were beyond awesome. Michelle put together some great classes & taught us some awesome techniques. We got to take some goodies home like paints, a new art journal, among other things. I truly enjoyed each & every class. I'm hooked & will definitely be back for another cruise with Michelle McCosh. She's very personable, talented, encouraging & truly awesome personality! Thank you For such an awesome experience!

Cabin / Stateroom Everything was perfect