Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Would not recommend this cruise.

Sail Date: September 25, 2016

Reviewed: 19 days ago

The ship was nice and kid friendly. Dining room staff and house keeping staff Great. Custom service desk always a line very long and did not fix issues.  We had a baconly room on 6th floor mid back ship and when ship was moving the bed vibrate so bad that your pillow could not be on the head board or would make you sick , and you had to hold on when sitting on toilet.

your time in ports really are not long enough to do very much.

Balcony nice size.
We had a family in room next door with very very very loud kids who woke up every morning at 6 am so yes they woke us up due to noise level ,and woke the people up in the next room over from us too.
Over all was not a pleasant trip due to vibrating bed and having to wake up on vacation at 6am. 😞

Went the day before to customer service desk and was waited on by Gevin we gave him all the info to have a cc changed on our acct due to fraud protection we have and he said everything was good so the next morning we always self embark so that means getting up real early carrying all your bags down your self to get off boat ,any way we were like 3rd person in a long line to get off ship and when I scanned my ship card it said I had to go to customer service desk due to acct not closed out... So that meant had to carry my luggage back up stairs and yes had a lot of luggage, stand in the long line again after getting up at 5 am to be first off ship because I was told the night before everything was good to go. Not Happy all I can say.
Our head waiter was amazing (Donald) from the phillippines !!
Also Marley our house keeping person.
Service was Great. Food very good.