Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Awesome

Sail Date: September 25, 2016

This was my second time cruising but my boyfriends very first. We had an excellent time, the food was great and the customer service was wonderful. I cruised carnival the first time but I must say I will continue to cruise with Royal Caribbean here on out. If I had to complain it would only be to have more time on the islands as some ports were 8-4 and others were 10-7 depending on the time zones. Cozumel and Cayman Islands were my favorite. I plan to go back.

Cabin was nice and well kept. The housekeeping was very polite and friendly.
I would have liked to have explored Haiti a bit more. I felt constrained by the time and only got to see labadee via the port/
I did not have any children on the cruise so not sure how the programs were
A special shout out to Ralista and Anderson. They were extremely polite, professional and catered to any request we had!

Take advantage of trying new dishes in formal dining. If you want to have lobster and steak get both!