Great Crew

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 17, 2016
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

I enjoyed the entertainment the most.  The comedians and shows were great.  The food was only ok.  Most things were very bland.  Yes, there is food everywhere but I'd rather there be less and it taste better.  The crew is fantastic.  From the wait staff, to the bartenders, to the cabin help were all wonderful.

My husband did figure out one thing: instead of buying the pretty drinks, get an island ice tea or something else strong so you only need one expensive drink instead of several to feel the buzz.  :)

Great. We went cheap with no balcony but the window made all the difference. I like to be able to see what the weather is like to keep my bearings.

I actually liked the Windjammer food better than the dining room at times. It had more flavorful selections.