A nice time

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 17, 2016
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

I was impressed with the Royal Caribbean cruise line it was my first time on. The ship's operations getting on and off were great. The was one snag at a port and the communication wasn't that great but it was resolved quickly. The food was great! Service was very nice and the entertainment was awesome!!  Check them out I don't think they will disappoint.

Very clean and everything worked well.

I wish they had more areas to get coffee and drinks, they were only in the café and the windjammer.