Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Caribbean

Sail Date: November 15, 2015

I was very disappointed in the offerings for days at sea.  No educational seminars, no travel talks about the culture and history of the destination islands.  I am not interested in expensive shopping.  Give it up already with pushing that constantly.

I love to take part in yoga and tai chi, but not at $12 per session.  They should be free.  The line dancing classes were very good.  The same young woman from Montenegro, Serbia, did the jewelry classes, and she was good there too.

The entertainment in the Arcadia Theater and the Schooner piano bar were excellent.

She was efficient and effective, friendly and nice.