Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Freedom of the Seas

Sail Date: November 15, 2015

We had a wonderful time on Freedom of the Seas.  The staff, ship, food and entertainment were all wonderful.

I am lactose intolerant and the head waiter gave me a menu each night for the next day's meal. I was able to order my meal in advance and they made it lactose free for me.  Right down to the bread. I have never had such wonderful service in my life.

Every aspect of our trip was wonderful except for the weather the first couple of days.  It was very windy and the surf was so rough that we were unable to stop at CocoCay.  We were very pleased that our captain put our safety over everything else.

there was ample entertainment to please every taste.  I believe that if you didn't have a good time, it was your own fault.

i highly recommend this cruise ship and itinerary.

Nice size room and balcony
Children's Programs NA

If you choose any time dining, I recommend you reserve your table. We called each day and didn't have to stand in line. We also had the same servers each night even though our dining time varied.
Highly recommend the pizza and Starbucks coffee bar.

1 Comment