Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 15, 2015

i wish I could give it a 5 star but I can't. Almost everything was a 5 but then one thing can change all that. The a/c in our stateroom did not work properly it was hot at night so we didn't sleep well. I reported this on two different days. I think they worked on it but it was never repaired. We finally just gave up reporting it and did the best we could. That's why I couldn't give a 5. I think they should have followed up with the repairs to see if it was working properly.

Cabin was great except the a/c